There will come a day when every child grows up in a loving environment.
To support and organize activities and projects that contribute to ensuring that more children can grow up in a loving environment. The activities are all delivered in a context of transparency, social responsibility and sustainability.
Our main goal
Our main goal is to make a positive contribution to existing institutions that are committed to the welfare of children abandoned on by their own families or orphaned.
The Foundation’s aim is to support and organize projects such as:
– invest in the talent development of orphans and abandoned children;
– support young women reaching the age of 18 years old to build an independent live during 2 years of intensive coaching and training program;
– provide educative camps and holidays for children in formal institutions;
– find a family for children in formal institutions such as Orphanages through our teams in Romania;
– help formal institutions with goods needed for the creation of a home environment;
– reasure the reassurance that children stay in school;
– help families in need with the primary purpose of welfare of the children in that family;
– discover and support other educational projects that offer the children a better future;
– the Foundation will use all efforts where politics and regulations delay adoption to discuss these with the right institutions so that adoption becomes easier but remains secure.
– the Foundation wishes to encourage more people to recognize the needs orphans have and the help they need until they find a home of themselves.